Hague 460 Commercial Linking Machines
A traditional Linking Machine at a very economical price. These machines are now made to order so please call us on 0115 959 9028 or email us email@example.com for all enquiries.
* SINGLE NEEDLE AND LOOPER - Producing a single chain stitch
* LARGE 18" 460mm DIAMETER POINT RING - Rotates in a clockwise direction
* POINT RING RELEASE - Enables the Point Ring to be rotated in either direction to position the work to the needle
* FOOT PEDAL CONTROL
* SINGLE PHASE MOTOR - Choice of two speeds
* ALL GAUGES 4 - 12 POINTS PER INCH
* SWIVEL STAND - The Swivel Stand enables the linking machine to be swivelled by the feet.
The Hague 460 is a traditional "dial type" Linking Machine, it has a single needle and looper producing a single chain stitch. The needle stitches from the outside, forming a chain stitch on the inside. The point ring can be disengaged and rotated in either direction to position the work to the needle.
The swivel stand is operated by the feet, making it easy to attach and remove the garment. The linker has a choice of two speeds and is powered by a 240v single phase motor. The linker is available in most gauges from 4 to 12 points per inch.
Price List 2015
Product Code C6/4 - 6 GAUGE, 4 P.P.I (Chunky) - £2875.00
Product Code C9/6 - 9 GAUGE, 6 P.P.I - £2900.00
Product Code C7 - 7 P.P.I (Standard) - £2900.00
Product Code C12/8 - 12 GAUGE, 8 P.P.I - £2925.00
Product Code C15/10 - 15 GAUGE, 10 P.P.I - £2950.00
Product Code C18/12 - 18 GAUGE, 12 P.P.I - £3000.00
Prices exclude VAT and Delivery
GAUGE = Number of points/stitches per 1 ½" (38mm)
P.P.I = Number of points/stitches per 1" (25mm)
The Linker can be supplied with a straight guard, instead of the work carrier, with a saving of £80.00 off the list price.